OMG I just got back from seeing the Jodi Picoult movie My Sister's Keeper. I am so effing pissed that they changed the end of the movie!!! How can they takke such an amazing book and change the ENDING. I just am so mad right now about this it isnt even funny. Ok so anyways this weeks list is My 5 BIGGEST hates!
1. Movie makers who change perfectly good books into ordinary stories that have no decent meaning!
2. Authors who allow stupid ass movie makers to change their books for movies.
3. Movie theater seats that hurt your butt and makes your legs go numb
4. Flat soda! its disgusting and I hate
5. Stale movie theater popcorn...it sticks in your teeth and tastes like POOOOO!
Ok...I'm done with my rant but seriously, if you read the book and plan on seeing the movie, plan on being disapointed. Because it blew monkey chunks!
10 Minute Card // CardMaker Magazine
2 hours ago