Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's x5!

I am not one to enter 1 card into multiple challenges, like ever. I usually make a different card for every challenge I enter but there are about a billion Valentine's challenges going on right now!! I have made so many I won't have to make any at all for like the next 3 years! So I decided to combine quite a few for this one particular card. And I made sure that it fit ever challenge well, instead of just kinda working for it...I am quite particular lol! But probably cause this is out of my comfort zone doing this!

So this is the list of challenges:

And here is my card! Handwritten sentiment on outside and in for the HEC challenge, design based off of the inspiration card from CASE Study, color combo from Colour Create, and Valentine's theme for AIF and CRAFT! Thanks for all these wonderful challenges guys!







Hope you enjoy my card! Thanks for taking a peak!
HUGS,
Amy:)

15 comments:

  1. Amy,
    I love your card! Great creation with the flourish and glitter edging! Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory this week! We are having a DT call if you are interested...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, great houndstooth background and flourishes! Thanks for playing along with me this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is just gorgeous, I LOVE the houndstooth background with the flourishes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Amy!! I love it!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek, I think this is the fist time I've seen sequins on a card, I love it!! The scroll work and ribbon really direct your eye to the sentiment. Beautiful CASE, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT Amy + love that paper! You made all those beautiful things work so perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab project and the handwritten sentiment is amazing thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Amy! Love the colors and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS is FABULOUS!!! and girl your gorgeous handwriting could be a stamp!!! I have been having some fun with challenges lately too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful card..im loving that flourish..thanks for joining our challenge this week and don't forget about our DT call
    http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com/2011/02/we-are-looking-for-few-new-dt-members.html
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Amy, you have worked miracles with all the challenges!
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning card Amy, I love the cas layout...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool card, I love the textures and the hounstooth!! Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Amy, love your style xx

    ReplyDelete