Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fun stuffs!

Hello again! I have bounced back a little doing some non DT stuff. Which is really fun:) I have missed all the great challenge blogs! I have been gone for so long however a few that I follow do not even exist anymore!! Haha, luckily...there's thousands out there! Anyways, I got crackin' last night and did some cards for Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger, 365 Cards Day 354, CASE Study #77, and the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #142!

Moxie-liciousness...
354...
 PRICKLEY!!

CASE #77

And last but not least, C.R.A.F.T. #142

Have an awesome awesome weekend everyone!! MUAH!!!

hugs, loves and sparkles!!

4 comments:

  1. awesome cards Amy!!!! You've been super busy having fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great cards!!! really lovin the layered moxie fab card... and the fun bike cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the cards!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete