Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year...to scrapping!

So my goals for this year are simple...spend one day a month scrapping so that if the ENTIRE month is just too busy, I still get to do what I love at least once a month!

And I already started my goal! I got all of my pictures organized into albums and I did a LO last night and 2 mini albums!! WHOOT WHOOT! (Pictures are uploading to my computer as we speak!) So I would like to be a better blogger and update at least once a month (more if I try really really hard!) I would REALLY like to update once a week. Another goal is to blog hop more around my friends blogs so I know what everyone is doing!

OK- so now that I have all that out. Hope everyone is bringing in the New Year with love and happiness around! And I can't wait to get my goals accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment