Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bloggy Love and a Dollie's Challenge!

I got a sweet bloggy award from my sweeter friend Brianna! Thank you lady! She is very sick right now so please send her some well wishes for a speedy recovery! Love you sistah! So here is my sweety award:


Now to pass this award on to some of my favorite blogging ladies:
Brianna, Pryn, Angie, Maureen, Jill, Cindye, Leah, Adina, Kristy, Tracey and last but not least Shauna!
Love you guys! Pass on the love to your other fave bloggy friends!

And now for the delish challenge over at the Dollie's ....use BLING!! Who doesn't love bling? But for this challenge we had to use 3 DIFFERENT kinds of bling...I'd like to say I used 4 if you consider my shiny shiny bow blingy too! LOL, but anywho, I used glitter paper, pearls, and loose glitter (for the cherry), and the shiny ribbon for the bow! Hope you ladies like this as much as I do, and I had a FAB time making it!
Ok ladies, off to more creating and craziness! Happy Scrapping guys!

4 comments:

  1. oooh, girlfriend, i DO love it! and THANK YOU! for saying we're your FAVE! you have no idea how much that means to us! *big smooch*

    love your blingy card, ESPECIALLY with that yummy blingy cherry! thank you for the little award thingy! you're the bizzomb. *muah*

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this yummy card Amy. Thankyou for this sweet award, you know I love your blog too. you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMY!!!!! Love the bow on this one! And thanks for the bloggy love girl!!!

    ReplyDelete