Friday, June 11, 2010

New yumminess from SSC!

So there are a load of new challenges at SSC right now and I haven't done a post in FOREVER with anything to do with any of them! Bad bad blogger that I am!! SO....onto the challenges!!

First up- PAPER SCRAPS GROUP! June Week 1 and 2 are up and ready for you to dive right into!!

Week 1


Week 2


And for the COLOR COMBO GROUP!!

Week 1


Week 2


And the STAMP AND SCRAP GROUP (which is new to SSC!) that I completely have fallen for!

Week 1


Last but not least, is the CARD GROUP! I now design for this on a "have time" kinda scale since I now design for other groups too! But I really LOVE this group so I try and stick with it!!

Week 1



Now my lovely ladies...make sure to go check out the DELISH Raks that are being given away for each individual group! We switched it up and now have a brand new prize format that I think will ROCK, and really get you inspired to create! I wish I could win!

InLinkz #1 Challenge- THANK YOU to anyone who voted for my card!! I hope I get invited to play along with their next challenge, it was so fun! You still have a few hours today to vote so if you haven't yet, please scroll down and check out my last post!

Alright lovies! I am off to work on the digi blog and try to get somewhere with it!! Maybe I'll have it running by Christmas!! GAHHH...*sigh* Ok ok....talk to you all soon...MUAHHHHHH!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT cards and layout! Lovin the square scraps and those butterflies!! (= CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer!! You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woozers, that is some post. I love them all, of course, I always do. I hadn't seen the dragonfly card, it's fantastic!!! I love your combo of colors & paper there!! I need to go play with that stamp now...thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl,you have been scrap-rocking all of these challenges,that tree card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete