Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update!!! Moved in!

So we are all moved in!! I still don't have internet and will not until August 3rd...but I promise I have not forgotten the world of blogging and will be back as soon as I have my internet set up at our new house!

It has been a wild ride over here and continues to be every day! But it is fun and exciting, and totally worth the trip!

I even finally got to get my craft on last night...but you'll have to wait to see it!

I can't wait till everything is 100% back to normal around here...it will be bliss!

Love you guys!! Miss you all and I promise to hit up your blogs as soon as I am back in full swing!! MUAHHHHHHHHH! HUGS!!!

Amy:)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new home Amy!!! I have been gone for a few weeks too! Where's the pictures? Enjoy and wish you many years of happiness in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you're into your new place and getting back in the swing of things! Much love to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete