Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stylish Awards!!

I was so thrilled to see that my wonderful and creative friend Georgia had picked me for this stylish award!! I think my cheeks were redder than Santa's suit! It definitely made my day! As with all awards, there's a ritual to follow. Before passing it on to other special bloggers, I need to share 8 things about myself. Here goes:
1. I am a mommy to the 2 beautiful faces smiling at the top of my blog:)
2. I love COWS, more than any other animal on the planet!
3. I have and love 3 bracelets that I never take off, one from my Grammy when she passed, one from my dear hubs and my Chamilia/Pandora:)
4. I love that God gave me the talent to do what I do...I can't imagine my life any other way!
5. I love God and my family more than anything...they are my rock and my savior, can't see living without either one!
6. I want to one year actually own the supplies to do Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas!! CORRECTLY!!
7. Love watching HGTV. (Georgia, we have more in common than I actually knew LOL)
8. I have an amazing relationship with my family and friends, everyone in my life holds a part of my heart <3>

Colleen

Ladies, here's what you have to do...

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hun....

    I love you to pieces as you know, but I am afraid that I have to bow out of your wonderful blog award. I've had to make it a person policy not to accept any blog awards, as it's just to hard for me to follow through and meet the requirements!

    I do think you are a dear and you are the second person this week to offer me the award, but I sadly have to pass!

    Thanks for thinking of me! I missed seeing your on the Blog Hop...but I am happy that I did some by!!

    See you soon and hope you understand!!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I am following Tim's blog and always enjoy his 12 Days of Christmas tags, but like you, even with ALL the craft goodies that I own...I don't have all the Need to make the tags come out as awesome as his do! :)

    It was such a blast to meet him...he Rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sweet pea! Sometimes we ask ourselves, why were we put where we were and what was the real purpose? There was a purpose to a certain network and that reasoning was to make wonderful relationships as I have with you! xoxoxoxoxoxo Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete