Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wedding CAS at TOL!

New CAS challenge is posted a little early for tomorrow (lucky you!!) and the theme this week is WEDDING!!! May/June is like the BIGGEST season for weddings! And let me tell you, I am in my friend Carrie's wedding May 28th and I am SO EXCITED!!!! This month has been a WILD one! Doing lots of crafty things for the wedding and once they are finished I will definitely share them with you!

Well onto the challenge card I made for the CAS Challenge at the Outlawz




You know how much I LOVE this MS butterfly punch...welllllll I got a coupon for 40% one MS product at Mike's and went there today and got the OTHER butterfly punch I REALLY REALLY wanted too! So now I have these 2 great punches...{{pure love}} Definitely will be showcasing cards made with that awesome punch!!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo super sweet Amy -I LOVE IT!!! Love how you used patterned papers for them- such great effect!
    Lots of love, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the papers, sentiment is perfect, and design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet butterflies! love it.

    ReplyDelete