Friday, September 3, 2010

Oh how I have missed these Doll House Challenges

So I finally had a few minutes in this hectic world to create for FUN....so I did some of my beloved Dollie's Challenges! I felt a bit rusty, but managed to wiggle out dome craftiness...

For the fabulous sketch by Kristy {I am in desperate need of getting photos printed before I can actually scrapbook again, hence the card not a LO}


And for Leahs yummers color challenge I whipped up this, not so fantastic, but I was definitely challenged with it, card...LOL, I so wanted to do a LO but I just have NO PHOTOS...


Make sure you go check out the DELISH DT samples that they have over there for these challenges...share some love!!

11 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are fabulous Amy! That second one is so whimsical and unusual in design - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Amy :) I know what it's like to be short of photographs, especially when you're itching to scrap something! Hope you get a chance to scrap some layouts really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cards girl,glad you found some scrappy time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS card Amy!! I love those butterflies!!! I can't see the second one :( My poor computer...I am trying not to hurt it...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOO HOO!!! I made a comment, then clicked back and there was the second card! I am completely in LOVE with it!!! The colors...those flowers...FANTASTIC!!! You are AMAZING Sistah!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, dahlink, we have missed you in the Dollhouse, too! these are both fabby - the bright colours of the top one are just yummy, and the repetition of threes on the bottom one - flippin' sweet, girlie! i love the overlapping of the flowers and the words. just gorje.

    visit again soon. we dig you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute cards! I esp love the black one with the flowers on the bottom. Great design!

    ReplyDelete