Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SSC September BEGINS!!

What a wonderful way to start September, Simply Scrapping Crafts has so many new and fun, exciting things going on including our Back to School Online Crop. I have the flyer posted at the top of my blog if you are interested in the deets {absolutely you NEED to check it out, it is going to be AWESOME}

Anywho...first challenge thats up, Stamp and Scrap: Using Ronas awesome tutorial I created this flower for my card...I used a stamp for the stem and sentiment




Next Challenge is the Creative Corner Challenge: Create a Fall Wreath


And be sure to check out all the other DT samples for these groups...let me tell you they are AMAZING :}

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sista, I love that wreath!!! Wow, you girls really rock it out in the Creative Corner!!!! I need to peek in there more often. I'm so glad to have you back in blogland!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS projects Amy!! You NAILED the accordian flower technique!! I love how you used them in that AMAZING wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete