Monday, July 18, 2011

A few good things..

First up I have the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger! I pinned the Trigger photo on Pinterest as SOON as I saw this gorgeous coat! It's a very inspiring piece and it makes me want to go find a new winter coat!!




And here is my card!

It's not exactly what I had planned in my head but I was definitely inspired by the colors and in an attempt to create ruffles I thought of butterfly wings! Did it work? Maybe not, but a pretty card none the less!

And secondly I have a TTCRD challenge card! It was a recipe this month, 1 Ribbon, 2 Pattern Papers and 3 buttons! In need of a birthday card for my nephew I pulled out some Recollections and DCWV scraps, added a red ribbon and some colorful buttons and WHA-LA! Instant cute little boy birthday card!
I think it came out really cute! And I know my nephew will love it!!

Hope you all are having a good start to your week! Love and hugs!!

8 comments:

  1. cute cute...love the butterflies and what a great rockin' card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely! I love the butterflies and pure elegance of the first card. The second card is so fun and I know he will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are FABULOUS Sistah Pea! That coat sings to my heart :). I have to check out Pinterent....totally forgot about it and I heard it supah cool! Oh, I almost forgot....I LOOOOOOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I LOVE that coat. I think you captured the feeling in your butterflies in flight.

    Thanks for sharing your digis at The Outlawz. I am following your blog now. I hope you visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Amy! I love all those butterflies (can't go wrong with butterflies ;)), and the bold colors!
    And your second card is so fun! I think that's the best boy card I've ever seen, no JOKE! Seriously rocks! ;)
    Love ya, Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again Amy!!! - or what??? Can't find my comment here - I'm so sure I wrote you one and was just coming here to wish you a great week-end. Hmm, wonder what happened... Yor cards are absolutely FABULOUS - the butterflies so beautiful and the second one so awesomely COOL!!! Your nephew will DEFINATELY LOOOOVE IT!!!
    Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I love the coat as well :)
    Found you on the Outlawz and have enjoyed visiting your blog! I am thrilled to be a new follower!
    Hugs,
    Katherine :)

    ReplyDelete