Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holiday Inspired Lo!


Over at Let's Scrap! The sketch is AWESOME! I loved how the LO just came out so easily! I had a few people ask about the hearts in the lower right corner of the LO. It was really simple, all I did was stamped 1 heart in country red and then over lapped the same stamp but in country blue. I used my zig glue pen to slightly trace the stamp and then glittered with white and blue glitter (white over the blue heart, blue over the red heart) It came out totally FAB!

So everyone have a WONDERFUL 4th of July weekend! We are busy over here with beach, fireworks, and picnics! Hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday and PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! No stinkin rain!!!! We've had enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and I love your L/O Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout. :) Love the hearts. She sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO! Love the heart...thanks for sharing the How-To's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left you something on my blog

    ReplyDelete