Wowser has it been a hectic summer or what? Beaches, partys, back to schools, everyone is crazy! So for my fives this week I am doing my favorite moments of summer!
Yesterday was also my wonderful baby boy Noah's 1st Birthday! I can't believe he's a whole year old already! Time flies, I hate blinking! And only 2 months till Emma is 3. Craziness!
So for my favorite moments of summer:
1. Ice cream!! I love ice cream and it is just one of the best treats in the summer.
2. BEACHing it up!! How could you not love love love the beach! It's just amazing, and swimming is one of my all time favorite activities! Soaking up the rays and getting a tan! Just fabulous!
3. BBQ's....I love picnic food and BBQ's are the best! I love getting everyone together for big picnics and BBq's, always fun!
4. Fruit! Summers always produce such delicious fruits and getting to go strawberry picking and next week blue berry picking has just been an absolute blast! The kids love it and the fruit is awesome!
5. Enjoying outside! Everything about it! Its just beautiful and fun. I love the outdoors!
Now for the rest of the summer! I hope everyone has a wonderful one...and I am looking forward to the fall weather here in CT with the leaves changing colors! PICTURES!! Here is some new work I have done FINALLY! Enjoy!