Man has it been a BUSY month for me!! I barely had time to do any scrapping, let alone get on here to post it! I have a little to share but I can't get! I am excited for it though! So here's my fives, late this week but I just wanted you guys to remember I even existed!
1. Gesso- I have become addicted. I use it so much now , like ink! It's amazing, thank you Jill :)
2. Mickey Mouse Club House- it has become my daughter's favorite morning show and she is actually learning from the show! It amazes me.
3. Finding old pictures- I just found an old memory card with pictures I took of Noah when he was an infant, I got all teary looking through them. I forgot I had taken them!
4. Prayers- For everything...we have been thanking and asking God for help with out situation and finances and I really truly believe that He is taking care of us right now.
5. My camera- I know this has been on my list when I first got it but I appreciate having it so much I can't explain it. It has been my third arm capturing my life around me with beautiful pictures!
Hope everyone is having a SPLENDID weekend, and I will be posting new goodies soon!
Paper Smooches January Release #4
20 hours ago