Monday, November 16, 2009

Nothing new!

I'm sorry to say I have been extremely busy this month and have gotten little scrapping done. I have 2 layouts to take pictures of and post though so those are coming this week!

I'm having some home problems with the hubs that I am trying to work out too. So if I'm not around much it's because I really don't have anything to say. I am finding it really hard to get much of anything done to post as far as scrapping goes because of this too. So hopefully when things get back on track, so will my crafting!

thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hope things get better around home! Don't worry about anything online, just take good care of your family and we'll still be here when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Robin!!! you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things settle down for you at home and you can work things out .... Take care of yourself and your family ...Thinking of you!
    HugZ!

    ReplyDelete