Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Moxie Fab Cityscapes...but different

I had to get creative for the Cityscapes Challenge at the Moxie Fab Blog. I have nothing that is cityscapes form...no stamps, no papers...well, I just got this awesome stamp set in the mail from Miss Tracey and I thought why not make make the city scape out of cakes!! They are all different heights and layered in different colors it very much resembles a cityscape! So there you have it! And here is my sweet-scape!




And well since this in not a true cityscape, I'm hoping it counts towards the challenge, but if not well it was a wicked fun card to make anyways!!

10 comments:

  1. Soooo COOOL AMY! Love it! Cherry on top for you! Talk to you soon, hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super cute idea- so fabulous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's totally cool! Who says a city has to be made of concrete and glass? I'd much rather be in a cake city! I love cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea! I'd much rather live in a city of cake ;) lol I love the bright colours, and that yummy button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea! Way to think outside of the box on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous! Love how you interpreted cityscape challenge! You are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amy...i just LOVE what you did with the cake stampset! it looks amazing!!! i think it totally looks like a cityscape...it is the city of cake-town!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulously unique take on the challenge. How very creative! And it's a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Cityscapes Are on the Rise challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete