Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Moxie Challenge Card Sets!

Cathy over at Moxie Fab World Blog has some awesome challenges going right now and one is for The Cards Set challenge with a gift box to hold them! I just got this pretty grey/orange combo paper and thought it would make a nice little set!








I want to give them to my mom! She just moved into a new house and she LOVES homemade cards to give away to people! Hopefully she can find some use for these little pretties!!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY Amy!!! Your Mum will be so happy! Your cards are amazingly beautiful- LOVE the colors and yous design is absolutely perfect!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love mini cards, they are my favorites to make. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous work...love your giftie set...the colors are wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY COOL BOX!!! great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the little box to keep them in until she uses them. And how pretty is that doily???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Moxie fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. stunning Amy.. I just love this set!!

    ReplyDelete