Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tuesday Trigger and a SURPRISE!!

The Tuesday Trigger this week is stunning and inspiring as always! I immediately knew what I wanted to do! I loved this tag that Teri Anderson made on pg 16 of PC May/April 2011 issue and wanted to not only make a baby card but use the same layout she did. I spiced it up with some wet/crumple flowers, decorative diecuts, AND I used my MS score board for the VERY FIRST TIME to do something other than score a card!! WHOO HOO!! And I absolutely LURRRRRV the background it made for my card! Simple, sweet, perfect!

Here is the Trigger Photo:




And my card!



NOWWW!!! onto the SURPRISE!! I am ALMOST at 100 followers!!! Do you KNOW what that means???? BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!!!!! Yes, I will be doing my very first ever BLOG CANDY give away right here!! Be sure to come BACK here on April 25th for ALL of the details!! I am SO excited I just want to tell you now!! But I can't I have to wait, I have to have some self control! Don't forget to tell everyone to head over here! You are all in for a real treat!

BIG scrappy hugs!!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful technique!!! Love it!!! I MUST try!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I love it, and I love those flowers! What a darling card!
    hugs, Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous take on the trigger...love it!

    woot woot on the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I'm going to have to learn how to make those flowers!! Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy this is gorgeous!! I've never seen flowers done like this before.. they are amazing! Woo hoo on the almost 100 followers too ; )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card and i LOVE those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME Amy!! This is sooo beautiful - think it's a winner!!!!!!
    You've been busy, while I've been to France doing nothing but tasting wine - have to check out the rest of your new great projects! Have a great day, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this card over at Moxie Fab World and I just LOVE IT! :) Your flowers are fantastic!!

    You ROCKED this challenge for sure!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete