Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One fine scrappy day!!

Ok, well it was yesterday...so I'm running a day late....WHOOPS!! Haha, but it is another fine day at the Dollhouse with another fabulous sketch challenge just waiting for you to scoop up and get creative with! So I'm the GDT for the month of January, but you already knew that;-P AND here is the sketch (and don't forget to go look at the PRIZE you are playing for!!)



My layout:



You likey??? Me likey!! I love how this layout came out...I hadn't done a layout in god knows how many months and it was so nice to finally add to my overflowing scrapbooks again...it has also inspired me to do my first 2 pager, in again, a VERY long time...

This was for a challenge on an AWESOME scrap forum Artistic Papercrafting ...very fun forum, with awesome challenges and super fun ladies!! Join it up, and mention MOI as your reference!

HUGS everyone, another snow day for us here....:)


6 comments:

  1. awww how adorable!! i love how your LO came out!! and the presents one is fabulous too- love all the papers, sooo Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sketch ROCKS!!! Your layout is FABULOUS Sis!! BOTH of them!!! I have not scrapped in ages and you are completely inspiring me to get those photos out!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, thanks ladies!!! You guys totally made this grey day turn around...MUAH!!!

    Love you Sistah Pea!!!!!! YOU are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy...your scrapbook layouts are wonderful! You will be so happy in a few years that you scrapped these lovely memories! My 9 year old twins love to pull their scrapbooks out.

    By the way...I finally got the chance to watch the "bird id the word" video...(grin)...it IS funny!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts Amy!!! And you incorporated stamping, ugh, you are my idol :) It's so modern!!

    oh, the kids are getting so big. Great holiday layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts Amy. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete