Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tid bits:)

I have super exciting news and a couple of cards to share....

FIRST UP~ I was asked to be a GDT for Design Dollie's for the month of January...yes I know it is already January but I was super stoked they asked!!! Can't share those projects yet but you will have to check back to see them!!

SECOND UP~ I was asked to DESIGN for a brand new Ning site called The Outlawz!!! I was completely ecstatic and said YES YES YES!! It will be so great to be joining this fabulous group of women! I have the flyer about the opening of the site posted at the top of my blog, so make sure to check it out!! We go public TOMORROW JANUARY 10TH!!

Now for a little creative mojo...




the inside sentiment says "when you open your heart" stamps by Ippity

stamps by The Angel Company

That's all for now folks, make sure to stop by again though for some MAJOR yumminess!!!

3 comments:

  1. how awesome!! you go girl!! :D loooving the pink and grey combo with the great LO! I'll have to stop by The Outlawz and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!!! I'm proud of you! The cards look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both, the design of the 2nd rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete