Monday, January 10, 2011

OPENING DAY!!

WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO, or YEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! It is OPENING DAY at The Outlawz!! A brand new Ning Community with LOTS of fun and exciting weekly challenges to get your hooks into! Head on over HERE and check out the brand new challenges that have posted! Join the open membership community and above all HAVE FUN!!
(flyer at top of my blog with info)

I was asked to design for this awesome site and gladly accepted the position so now I am a bona-fide OUTLAW!!


Ok, that's alot of excitement for one blog post...PLEASE come check us out!! We would love to have you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position!!! You will no doubt knock their socks off and I know they will all fall in love with you just as I did!!!! LOVE YOU SISTAH PEA!!!!

    ReplyDelete