Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Squeezing In...

For the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab from last Tuesday...cutting it a bit close there right? My first attempt at this card was an epic fail and went straight to the waste basket..bad mood starter for sure! AND to top it off, it was the last bit of THAT particular paper I really wanted to use that I had in my stash so I was convinced that was it...I was giving up! So I was digging through my paper looking for something for another project and I found a few fun sheets of cupcake and chocolate papers from the Sweet Stack from DCWV! *lightbulb!* Figured I could work something out! Well, it's not my best, it certainly could be alot worse, but here it is in all it's last-minute glory!


And since it's so dark here, I couldn't get the best photo, but you get the idea! Maybe I will retake it tomorrow..we'll see!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Hi, - here it is! Now I see what you mean! So true! Great Job!
    Have a great day - talk to you soon, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so 'sweet'! Love the flourish and the pearls around it!
    P.S - Just had to tell you I love visiting your blog and hearing the Daylight song come on - one of my FAVES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your best Sistah Pea? This ROCKS!!! I love, love, love it!!! The design, the papers, the colors...the theme...it is FABULOUS!!!!

    I LOVE YOU PEA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I need that sentiment stamp!!! That is awesome - super cute card!!

    ReplyDelete