Friday, February 18, 2011

Paper Piecing Yum!

One of the challenges going on at Moxie Fab World is a stamping technique, PAPER PIECING! This is one of my ALL TIME favorite ways to utilize my stamp collection, and flowers are one of my MOST favorite to paper piece!

I wanted the card to be clean and simple...but have a major POP of color and layers! Does that make sense lol?! My daisy stamp is an all time fave from the Angel Company, perfect for my idea to cut the petals apart and layer! I stamp each pp 3 times and cut out all the flowers. Then cut apart 2 of them and glued them to the 1 remaining. Added these cute buttons from Oriental Trading and wha-la! Instant cute flowers! The sentiment is also from The Angel Company (can you tell I LOVE their stamps!!)





Hope you like my paper pieced flowers!! This is a great challenge, especially if you are not a colorer, it's a great way to really use those stamps!!

HUGS TO YOU!!
Amy:)

7 comments:

  1. WOW Amy! This is SUPER!!! I not only like -I LOOOOOVE your flowers -and your card!
    Have a great week-end, hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Amy! It's so bright and cheery, and I love how you made those flowers 3D! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Amy!! Love how you paper pieced and layered the flowers. awesome CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those flowers!! What a GREAT card!!! (= Thanks so much for the kind words on my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Amy, as always! :) The flowers are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amy! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete