Thursday, February 24, 2011

Moxie Fab Trigger!

This weeks Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World is so cute! I love the pillow, would totally have that in my living room with my black leather couch..it would be a sweet accent pillow! Anywho...I had nothing that I really loved for this card. I took out the matching colored cardstock...hated it. Tried 3 different things and it just didn't want to come out right. So I went to plan B...my Copics! I don't have many but I DO have these 3 colors! So I doodled up these cute whimsical flowers, colored some pearls to match, stamped my happy sentiment, and I was done! So after 2 hours of trying...in 5 minutes flat I made this...


Whatcha think? It was a toughy, but super fun! Thanks for a great trigger Cathy!

7 comments:

  1. Great Amy - what a cheery happy card!!!
    + Just wanted to make sure you saw that Amy featured your jar at Flashback Friday! Awesome!
    Have a great week-end hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thisd is really pretty and so effective... love it!.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh love this cards!! so simple and pretty!! your doodle flowers are just great (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous take on the trigger!! super fun flowers :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL Isn't that always the way? hee hee Great job - it came out fabulous!!!
    Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, you are such a sweetheart. I am sending you an e-mail! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a FABBY take on the trigger, Amy! I thought those flowers were stamps, they looked so professional! LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete