Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blog Candy RAK!!

This is a RAK that I found on Traceys blog. The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Could be a card, an altered object or something else altogether!Now for the RULES:1. I can't promise you will like what I make, but I think you will! 2. What I create will be made with you in mind, I will look to your blog to find out more about you! I'll take hints if you want to leave them. ; )3. I will create your item as my schedule allows...in a timely manner but not tomorrow..lol..So only sign up if you are willing to wait a bit. : o)4. There is a catch - you must offer this same blog candy on your blog! Let me know you're in, email me your address to fourbeaves08@gmail.com, then re-post this on your blog (you can change the wording) and offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who respond to your post. Add my name to the #1 slot on your list - I am your first participant. When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it?
so who wants some goodies????

1. Tracey
2. Brianna
3. Lissa
4.
5.

8 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! Sounds like FUN!!! I might join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'm going to cut it to 3 people since it doesn't have much interest. Let me know if you want in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to do this,what great fun,but i dont have many followers to my blog,and i am not sure how to get more,i saw your blog post on simply scrapping,and i would love if you could check out my blog as well!I also saw your comment about my empty space layout,im glad you liked it,i would be honored if you scrap lifted it!my blog is
    www.jillofallcrafttradez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha,i just noticed i didnt say my name,am i supposed to be #2(jill)my name is Brianna...sorry for the confussion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops haha I got it lol. I will change it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im so computer illiterate,i dont know how to make a siggy witha link??im still learning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent you my address Amy! And I'll be working on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes,thats the group,that would be great,i am trying to figure out how to do one to simply scrapping too,i am just not that great with the computer!!!

    ReplyDelete