Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kissy Kissy!



Challenge LO! From VF. Loved it! Thought I would share! I have another LO I have to take a picture of...not thrilled with it so I will be looking for opinions on what to do. It's just missing...something! Ok here's the LO from the challenge... The frame is actually garbage chipboard...I couldn't get rid of it!! I inked it black and distressed the edge. I backed it with K&C paper and mounted it on the background which is also K. Then I cut the belt that I never actually wore- not once- and glued it down. Then I used fabric paint to make the dots around the edge of the corners. It was a simple LO but had a great end!

5 comments:

  1. aww i saw this on ss and i love the bely added to it,thats so great!i was gonna add you on cm but i couldnt find you,whats your screen name!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amy, just beautiful!! Hey, could you do me a favor and post the layout that you want opinions on in the Scrapbooking 101 section where I have started a Layout/Project help section? We really need some more action in that section of the forum! It would mean a lot to us on the DT and Judy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob Emily! and thanks Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....I didn't realize I won that until like way later lol. Cool cool!!

    ReplyDelete